2011年2月25日金曜日

(300 character novel)

Express that goes seaward

 
Monday morning. The train to the direction to my office
that was very crowded as usual. Rush-hour.

I came across the idea of taking the train in the
opposite direction, and getting a day off. Express that
goes seaward had come just when I thought so.

I had got on it.

The passenger was few. There were only a few men going
to fishing. After a while, the sea was seen from the
window of the train. The time I should call office had
come.
"Hello? ... I'd like to speak to my manager. ... Is he
absent? ... Please leave a message to assistant manager,
please. ... I take a day off because my grand mother is in
critical condition."
I decided to see the sea today with mind in neutral and
spend the time of half a day. I'll return home after
drinking the beer in the restaurant on the beach.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I heard the voice of
manager who was going to fishing behind.



The Tokyo Shimbun, The 7th 300 Character Novel, Excellent Prize

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿